Duration: Six hours
Location: French Quarter
Stroll through the French Quarter for six hours of guided foodie fun. Enjoy a two-hour cooking demonstration and lunch, plus stops at interesting food venues that are not just eateries with plenty New Orleans food sampling. Browse the culinary general store with local cookbooks. Also called the New Orleans Cooking & Food Walking Tour.
Included: Continental breakfast, food tastings, 2.5 hours cooking class and lunch (with Abita Beer* or tea), New Orleans cocktail tasting, discounts given in some shops
Not Included: Additional beverages, gratuities
- Multi-tour discount
- Military specials
- Hosted group dinner for an additional fee.
- Cocktails at well known uptown Bed and Breakfast on the Avenue over looking the gorgeous oaks and the St. Charles street car line, followed by relaxed dining and enjoyment at your choice of Bayona, Galatoire’s, Commander’s Palace or one of many other restaurants. (Our concierge service will arrange transportation service if needed).
Ask us about booking your group dinner or getting a discount by calling 855-DK-FOODIE (855-353-6634.)
Tasting Menu (items may vary)
- Croissant and café au lait
- Shrimp and Artichoke Soup
- Corn and Crab Bisque
- Crawfish or Chicken Étouffée
- Fish or Chicken with Meunière Sauce
- Bread Pudding
- Bananas Foster
- Pecan Pie
- Abita Beer and three other cocktail samplings*
Menu items and/or stops are interchangeable, and may change without notice. This tour may be customized to your specific interests as well.
*Guests must be over 21 for alcoholic consumption and may be asked to present valid identification.