-4 days and 3 nights in the heart of Cajun Country
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• Transfers to and from airport
• Tips and Gratuities not included
• Visits to Tabasco, Avery Island
• Abbeville – Crawfish / Rice fields
• Seafood dinner
• St. Martinsville – Cajun history w/celebrated chef
• 2 hands on Cajun and Creole cooking lessons
• Cajun food and alcoholic tastings from typical and local restaurants – some alcoholic beverages included
• Dancing to Zydeco & Cajun
3 nights accommodations (standard double room or cabin (up-charge for single), cooking classes, meals and transportation.
Price: $1200.00 per person
Single supplement $300.00
Arrive in New Orleans, hotel accommodations at Hotel Modern, meet for welcome cocktail, at Bellocq. NOLA dinner @ Commander’s Palace w/wine pairing.
A weekend of delectable, delicious and fun! Explore Cajun life in food, history and music!
TASTING (may vary)
Chargrilled Oysters , Seafood
Cajun Bloody Mary, Mimosa, Louisiana beer
Menu items are interchangeable & may change without notice