4 Days, 3 Nights
• Each night in a standard double room at the Hotel Monteleone (Up-charge for single)
• Breakfast daily (Coffee and beignets for one of your breakfasts)
• Transfers to and from airport
• Tips and Gratuities not included
$500.00 supplemental single room fee (If you prefer to be on your own versus sharing a room with another female guest).
Never enough time with the girls? Well this is geared for you. It is girl time “soul” food! Time to share and be together with your friends as you fill gaps, just catch up or spend time being directed. Can you remember the last time you didn’t “have to” make a decision. This is all planned out for you. Schedules, where to go, what to do and time with other women that want a weekend filled with culinary excitement and flavor. We will walk a lot, take the streetcar and transportation when leaving the French Quarter or CDB on some occasions. You will enjoy a mixture of Creole and Cajun cuisines as you learn about their influences and differences.
Note: Bring your walking shoes and your energy.
Tour Menu 4 days, 3 nights:
• Spa service
• 4 hours of modified hands on cooking and dining at The New Orleans School of Cooking with Poppy Tooker, Frank Brigtsen or Boo Macomber. Wine included.
• Beignets and coffee, Garden District walk
• 2 ½ hour cooking demonstration & lunch
• Culinary and history walking tour of the French Quarter
• Dancing out entrance fee (boas included)
• 3 course Dinner at Antoines with flaming tableside
• Four nights in a standard double room at the Hotel Monteleone
• A visit and tour to Mardi Gras World
• A visit and tour to 2 nearby plantations (Laura & Oak Alley)
• Post Katrina tour of the 9th ward and areas moving forward as they reconstruct.
• Visit to my favorite culinary bookstore
• Garden District stops
• Martini Lunch at Commander’s Palace
• Market and Grocery to purchase Louisiana products
• An evening cocktail crawl
Dates: Please note hotel changes for different dates
Menu items are interchangable and may change without notice.